The Sweet Book of Candy Making
By Elizabeth LaBau
Create your own delicious, gorgeous, and professional-quality candies with The Sweet Book of Candy Making. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned candy maker, you will find mouthwatering recipes and expert tips to inspire you—and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Inside, you'll find:
- Candy-making essentials: all you need to know about equipment, ingredients, and techniques, including step-by-step lessons on pulling taffy, rolling truffles, filling peanut butter cups, and more.
- More than 50 recipes for sugar candies, fondant, caramels, toffee, fudge, truffles, chocolates, marshmallows, and fruit and nut candies.
- Troubleshooting tips for each type of candy.
- How to perfect the classics you love, from English Toffee to Chocolate Fudge to Peanut Brittle.
- Try your hand at something new: Pistachio Marzipan Squares, Passion Fruit Marshmallows, Mango-Macadamia Nut Caramels, Lemon Meringue Lollipops, and more.
- Decorating techniques to show off your tasty results.
No reviews yet.
You must be logged in to add reviews. Please click to here to login or create an account.