Miyabi: Morimoto Edition 5.5" Utility Knife 600S
The Miyabi Morimoto 600S Edition by Zwilling J.A. Henckels is a true Japanese knife series that merges extreme sharpness with durability.
Designed and approved by Iron Chef Morimoto and made in their own Japanese factory in Seki Japan. These knives combine sharpness, cutting edge retention, the highest flexibility and corrosion resistance. The 600 S Morimoto Edition merges authentic Japanese blades with Western style handle to create a truly unique line of cutlery.
- ZWILLING Special formula steel that provides high carbon and chromium for optimal hardness
- FRIODUR Ice-hardened for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance
- Authentic Japanese blade profiles that are finished with the three step traditional Japanese Honbazuka sharpening process
- A unique, perfected knife that combines aesthetics, sharpness and durability
- Made in Japan and designed in conjunction with Iron Chef Morimoto
Utility Knife 600S
No reviews yet.
You must be logged in to add reviews. Please click to here to login or create an account.