The Mcusta Zanmai Pro series of knives are crafted using cutting edge technology, while still respecting the rich sword making traditions of Seki, Japan. The blades are precision laser cut, not stamped, from 8A Molybdenum steel. They are ground with convex, or Hamaguri edges for efficient cutting, ideal blade strength, and are extremely sharp. These knives have a modified bolster that is tapered to accommodate the pinch grip style of knife holding and fitted with Dupont Corian handles that are expertly shaped and finished.
Utility Knife (Petty)
• Style: Petty - (Peeling / Paring).
• Steel Type: Molybdenium / Vanadium.
• Blade: Double Edge.
• Handle Material: Corian Dupont.
• Bolster: Stain resistant Steel.
• HRC (Rockwell Hardness): 57.
You must be logged in to add and read reviews. Please click here to login or create an account.