F. Dick - 1905 series
In 1905 the Swabian knife manufacturer Friedr. Dick developed a series of knives with aesthetic metal rings around the handle. These replaced the previously common rivets which were used to mount the handle onto the steel of the knife. Friedr. Dick was founded in Esslingen in 1778 and after more than 225 years is still a family-owned enterprise. Maximum quality and optimum handling, designed according to the ergonomic requirements for professionals, make Dick products the leading brand for professional chefs worldwide.
Hollow Ground Santoku Knife