J.A. Henckels TWIN CERMAX
TWIN CERMAX is the new benchmark for all knives made by J.A. Henckels. This elite cutlery series fulfills every knife lovers' dream. The blade is as sharp as a scalpel, the handle in perfect ergonomic shape, and the materials are crafted using the latest, state-of-the-art technology.
The Henckels Twin Cermax M66 range is ultra premium cutlery meets new and advanced steel technology. These knives are crafted by Henckels in their Japan factory to exacting standards. A limited supply of the Henckels Twin Cermax knives are available to only select fine cutlery stores. Made in Japan, Lifetime Warranty.
- The perfect ergonomics of the handle combined with the appropriate weight and its even balance allow for long-lasting and tireless work.
- Special MC powder steel (MicroCarbide) allows for the incredible hardness of 66 Rockwell.
- Innovative coating material on the blade (CLAD) protects the extremely hard core, thus minimizing any chance of corrosion and breakage.
- Traditional Japanese hand honing further increases the Twin Cermax sharpness and cutting abilities.
- Revolutionary new handle material -- Micarta; made from linen and synthetic resin compounded by pressure and heat. Micarta's distinguishing features are the elegant, wood-like grain image and the unconditional form stability.
- The perfect ergonomic handles have been developed with professional chefs from Japan - totally smooth and sleek design.
No reviews yet.
You must be logged in to add reviews. Please click to here to login or create an account.