A great feature of infrared thermometers is that they do not require physical contact to measure the temperature of an item. Simply hold the IR thermometer gun, press the trigger and aim the laser guide at the target. Results immediately appear in ºC or ºF on the backlit LCD and are automatically held for 6 seconds after the trigger is released. Has auto power off and an 8:1 distance to spot ratio (D:S). Rugged and ergonomically designed this infrared thermometer gun comes complete with batteries and measures up to 605 °F (320°C) in 0.5° resolution.0.5º.
• Range: -4 to 605 ºF (-20 to 320 ºC).
• Resolution: 0.5º.
• Accuracy: ±2% of reading or ±2ºC whichever is greater.
• 8" length.
IR thermometers are used to safely measure the temperature in:
• Inaccessible, hot or hazardous objects in electrical, hazmat, HVAC, and other fields.
• Moving machinery in factories, automobiles and elsewhere.
• Electrical troubleshooting HVAC energy audits.
• Avoiding contamination in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
You must be logged in to add and read reviews. Please click here to login or create an account.