Microplane Ultimate Citrus Tool
The popular, three-in-one Ultimate Citrus Tool from Microplane®, has been enhanced to more effectively create citrus peel garnishes. Sporting a new design featuring a larger zesting blade and a longer handle with a soft touch grip, the new Ultimate Citrus Tool perfectly zests oranges, lemons, limes and other types of citrus fruits, and can also be used to create gourmet-style garnishes and delicate peels to top dishes and beverages.
The versatile Ultimate Citrus Tool features a surgical grade stainless steel Microplane® fine blade – the company’s best-selling blade style – which excels in zesting the flavorful and aromatic peel of citrus fruit without grating into the bitter pith. In addition, the Ultimate Citrus Tool features two decorative garnishing blades in a large (.300" diameter) and small (.180" diameter) size.
• Assorted colors: Green and yellow.
• Placement of the garnishing blades on end of handle offers an improved functionality reducing the effort required.
• Handle is 35% longer than the previous version which offers a better ergonomic benefit.
• Reusable protective cover included.
• 9.5" length x 2.375" width x .875" height.
• 18/8 stainless steel blade. Plastic frame.
Use and Care
• Top-rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash cover.
• We recommend rinsing your grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
• Store with blade covered when not in use.
No reviews yet.
You must be logged in to add reviews. Please click to here to login or create an account.