Cast iron cookware with black enamel matte finish.
- 3.6" diameter x 1.95" height.
- 5" length with handles.
- 8oz capacity.
- Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food.
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture.
- Oven Safe up to 500 °F.
- Brass knob.
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops.
- Each piece is one of a kind.
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning.
- Requires no seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Enamel Cast Iron.
- We ship most orders within two business days.
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping will be shipped on the same day if received by 12:00 pm eastern time.
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping received after 12:00 pm eastern time will be shipped on the next business day (Monday through Friday).
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping received between 12:00 pm eastern time on Friday and 12:00 pm eastern time on Monday will be shipped on Monday.
- Back Orders will be shipped as quickly as possible.
View full shipping policy.
Self Basting design
Due to the superior construction of the Staub cocotte lids, less humidity can escape during the cooking process. 10% more moisture is retained inside the Staub cocotte after 55 minutes cooking time than in products from competitors.*
The self basting system consisting of distributed spikes over the whole inside flat lid ensures a continuous rainfall effect over the food inside the cocotte. The Staub self basting system in the lid is 9 times more effective than conventional lids.**
*Tested by Cetim Cermat (11/2009).
**Tested by R&D Department of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels (11/2009).