A simple and beautiful infusion vessel that can be used for cocktails, oils, teas, or any infusion imaginable.
What is Included:
- One Porthole.
- Three photo-etched stainless steel filter screens of varying densities.
- One flexible silicone cap to seal the contents for longer term infusions.
- One hex key.
- A set of thumbscrews that can be used as an alternative to the countersunk screws for faster assembly.
- 7" length x 7" width x 2" height.
- 6" diameter x 1" height (Interior dimensions).
- 13oz capacity.
- Tempered Low Iron Glass, FDA Grade ABS, Stainless Steel, FDA Grade Silicone.
- Glass and stainless steel.
- We ship most orders within two business days.
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping will be shipped on the same day if received by 12:00 pm eastern time.
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping received after 12:00 pm eastern time will be shipped on the next business day (Monday through Friday).
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping received between 12:00 pm eastern time on Friday and 12:00 pm eastern time on Monday will be shipped on Monday.
- Back Orders will be shipped as quickly as possible.
View full shipping policy.
Since its debut in 2011, the Porthole has gained significant attention. Originally created as a custom piece for the bar chefs at The Aviary in Chicago, IL, it has been featured in dozens of magazines and blogs, including the cover of Food Arts magazine.