Pocket torch for all your general fire-starting needs: Lighting stoves, starting fire in wood-burning grills or ovens, open fire cooking for outdoor grills or fire pits, ignite smoking chips in smokers, grills or The Smoking Gun!
- 4.33" length x 0.71" width x 1.38" height (7.28" length when extended).
- Burner head: 0.55" OD, 0.47" ID.
- Flame: Super fine centralized flame.
- Flame temperature: 1300 °C (Approx. 2,300 °F).
- Flame size: 0.1" diameter x 0.47".
- Fuel type: The following fuels are compatible with the Pocket Torch XT: Normal butane and Outdoor canisters sold commercially that contain a combination of butane, isobutane and propane (commonly known as 110g, 250g, and 500g).
- Made in Japan.
- We ship most orders within two business days.
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping will be shipped on the same day if received by 12:00 pm eastern time.
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping received after 12:00 pm eastern time will be shipped on the next business day (Monday through Friday).
- In-stock orders requesting expedited shipping received between 12:00 pm eastern time on Friday and 12:00 pm eastern time on Monday will be shipped on Monday.
- Back Orders will be shipped as quickly as possible.
View full shipping policy.
Filling with gas (Gas lighter cartridge):
- Turn bottom of the unit up. Insert tip section of the Fill Adaptor and push lightly to fill with gas. Filling takes a few seconds.
- Watch for any leakage of gas after filled.
Never fill product near a heat source.
Always fill product with gas when cartridge is empty.
How to use the product
- Press center of igniter forward with thumb. Press igniter down with thumb and ignite the flame. When not ignited, repeat this process slowly.
- Adjust the Ignition control dial to find the most suitable ignition position.
- Release the button to extinguish the flame.
- Hold burner head knob when sliding out or retracting the burner head.